Due to the Covid-19, we are forced to shutdown our operations until further notice. All orders placed are subject for payment first policy and we can only ship until this situation has been mitigated.
A specially designed Oxygen Free Copper 18 AWG cable for connecting Guitar/Bass or Keyboards to amps, mixers, effects pedals and all outboard signal processing gear. Low capacitance and low series resistance provides improved frequency response (flat to 50kHz). A bright, ringing characteristic sound is preserved, even when using HI-Z guitar pickups with long cable runs. The proprietary double Carbon/Braid Copper shield construction eliminates microphonic handling noise, especially on stage where amps are often set at maximum volume levels. Also highly recommended for Amp Head to Speaker Cabinet leads.
Works best with Chandler Sound Clearfuse Solderless Plug 1/4" Mono
- Stays Flexible even in Sub-Zero Weather
- Reduced Microphonic Handling Noise
- MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- STD. LNG. FT. (M): 328 (100), 656 (200)
- NOM. O.D. IN. (MM): .228 (5.8)
- BRITTLE POINT F° (C°): -56 (-49)
- INSUL. TYPE* THICK MIL: PE 33.5
- PITCH TWIST QUAD IN. (MM): -
- Dielectric Strength = 500V AC/1min. Insulation Resistance/3Mft = >1000M ohm.
- COND. D.C.R. OHM/1000FT (OHM/100M): <5.6 (<1.8)
- NOM. CAP. BETWEEN CONDUCTORS TO SHIELD (PF/M): 160
- Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow
- Electronic Instruments
- Test Probes
- AMP to Cabinet Leads