Due to the Covid-19, all orders placed are subject for payment first policy and we can only ship via Zoom Courier. Expect delays as courier is operating at a reduced capacity.
SquarePlug™ SP500 is the smallest 1/4" soldered connector on the market. It is 20% smaller than the Switchcraft 228 and projects by only 8.3mm which is much less than any currently available soldered and solder-less connectors.
What makes SP500 stands out though, is its ability [thanks to a super compact design] to be patched into adjacent and closely–spaced socket configurations [like the ones found on floor and rack based switching systems] where no other right angled soldered plug can.
With SquarePlug you get the performance and reliability of a soldered connector with virtually the same footprint of a solderless one!
- Ultra–low–profile connector [measures only 8.3mm / 0.326" Deep x 17mm / 0.67" Wide x 28mm / 1.10" Tall] for highest packing density
- Serviceable, all–metal plug designed to snug–fit small diameter cables (between 5 to 5.5mm) for optimum strain relief and improved emi protection
- 2 solder tabs for quick and easy soldering/desoldering
- Insulation sheet to prevent hot and ground signals from shorting
- Cable Compatibility chart HERE